Chris and I just had our 12 year anniversary. I can't believe it. It seems like it was just yesterday that we were getting married and I was moving out of my mother's house. Time goes by so fast. I love my husband more than ever and feel so blessed and lucky to have found my soul
mate and to be sharing my life with someone so special. I feel even more blessed to be so happy and more in love with him today than 12 years ago. Life with Chris has been a huge adventure and I love every minute of it.

This is Chris and I a few months after we got married. Kaylee was a puppy (so cute) and now she is about to turn 12 years old and my heart breaks to think Sassy is no longer with us :(.

This is us the other day 12 years later and our 8 year old daughter is taking our picture.

This is Chris and I a few months after we got married. Kaylee was a puppy (so cute) and now she is about to turn 12 years old and my heart breaks to think Sassy is no longer with us :(.

This is us the other day 12 years later and our 8 year old daughter is taking our picture.








2 comments:
Awww you brought tears to my eyes..... wow 12 years that is great stuff. Happy Anniversary!!!!
Hugs
By the way how funny you had bangs then too. You haven't changed... chris looks a little different. I think the dark hair makes the difference. LOL
Post a Comment