Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Ashlyn's Big Hair Cut!

Ashlyn has always screamed at me when ever I wanted to trim her hair. She would freak out! She said she doesn't want her hair cut she likes it long and it is going to stay that way. Well After Alexis cut so much off of her hair a couple weeks later Ashlyn decided she like it and wanted a big hair cut. She ask me to cut her for several weeks. I was waiting to cut it until after we had her 4 year pictures taken. So the day after we had her pictures taken off went her hair. She looks so adorable and so grown up. I can't believe this child is my baby.We cut about 8 inches off. Her hair was so long it took forever to get all the tangles out. Now it is so easy to brush and it looks so healthy.

The last 2 pictures is Ashy getting ready to go to ballet. When we got to ballet she decided she doesn't want to be there anymore and wouldn't go into class. She cried and screamed and through a huge temper tantrum and I had to carry her out screaming and yelling because she didn't want to go to ballet she wants to go to gymnastics but she doesn't want to go home either. So now that I have bought all the tap and ballet shoes and paid tuition and registration fees she will have nothing to do with ballet and she begged me to put her into ballet for a long time.




No comments: