Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Thanksgiving
















We spent Thanksgiving at my Mom's house. We got in lots of visiting and even stocked up on our tamales. Yes, we made tamales from scratch. I love tamales! I have made them for the past 3 years and keep them in my freezer so we have them through out the year. We did a little shopping, just to get out of the house and to get some sister bonding time away from the kiddo's. We did not get up and go early this year. The years in the past we have gotten up and waited in line at 3am at Kohls. This year the sales were not worth getting up and waiting in the cold. So we went after lunch and I only spent about $20. There was not much that I needed or wanted that was on sale. We also got to watch the Texas Tech game at my sister Amy's house. we had a blast and are now getting ready for Christmas. This year I have done most of my shopping online and I love it! I don't have to wait for Chris to be home and shop on the weekends when it is insane out there. It shows up at my house and the girls never know what is in the box. So awesome! I am almost done with my shopping. Yeah!!!! Things have been so busy, I can't wait for things to slow down!

1 comment:

Misty Rice said...

Great pictures and looks like a good time. I love shopping online, its the only way in my book. LOL

Happy Holidays.