Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 9, 2008

Ashlyn can fall asleep anywhere.


I was making dinner one night and Ashlyn was hanging out with me and we were talking and playing around. I noticed that it got very quiet and was not answering me. I looked around for her and found her sound asleep on the rug by the back door. That girl can fall asleep anywhere. It seems like every time we get in the car she will fall asleep and every time we are in a store she will sleep in the back of the basket. I know that she gets plenty of sleep. She goes to bed every night between 7:30 and 8:00 and sleeps till around 7:30 the next morning. If she does take a nap during the day she will not go to sleep very easy that night so I try to keep her from napping during the day. She is so funny!

1 comment:

Misty Rice said...

Need more pictures... I need new ones at least once a week. LOL Happy 4th?