Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day



Chris and the girls took really good care of me today. Lexi was waiting outside my door when I woke up this morning and greeted me with a big Happy Mother's day hug and when I went down stairs Chris told me Happy Mothers' day and Ashlyn ran up to me and hugged me with this huge bear hug and said Happy Mother's day. Ashlyn turned around and ran upstairs, she came back quickly and game me a card that she had made for me. She drew a picture of her and me on it. It is so cute and sweet. Lexi made me many cards a flower pen and a bouquet of flowers. They gave me some new perfume that smells awesome. They took me to a wonderful mexican food restaurant with a cool mariachi band and wonderful enchiladas. I was even given a beautiful red carnation. After lunch we went on nature hike through the botanic gardens. It was so beautiful! The trees and the flowers were amazing. Every couple of steps that you would take there would be a different but beautiful smell. We saw a huge snapping turtle in the pond. It's head was so big. The girls got to walk inside of a tree. The weather was perfect. The wind was still and the temperature was not too hot or too cold, just perfect. The air was so clean and fresh. It was a great walk, very relaxing. I could not have asked for a better Mother's day. Thank you, Chris, Alexis and Ashlyn for really making my day special. I love you guys!

1 comment:

Misty Rice said...

Aw you guys look so cute. Hope you had a wonderful Happy Mothers Day.